Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much do I have to pay for this services?
A. Its absolutely FREE and it always will be free.
2. What is a temporary email adress?
A. Temporary email adress is an temporary and completely anonymouse email adres that can be used to receive emails. No Registration is needed.
3. How long does temp mail last?
A. Your Email ID is active to use forever. Your emails are deleted automaticly after 24 hours.
4. I've waited more than 15 min but no message arrived!
A. Sometimes, there can be some delay due because our servers get traffic with tons of users daily. Just try again after some minutes. Also, sometimes some of our domains gets blacklisted because of excessive use, because of this we will add more domains in the future.
5. How many email IDs I can create?
A. You can create Unlimited Email ID's we do not limit any usage.
6. Is it necessary to download any software to use your service?
A. No you do not need any software to use our service. This is a web-based service that is accessible from everywhere with a active internet connection.
7. Can I send emails with a temporary email adress?
A. No, sending emails is disabled on our platform due fraud or spam issues.
8. What is a temporary inbox?
A. A Temporary inbox is a mailbox that is being used for receiving disposable email.
8. How to fix the Oops something went wrong message?
A. Please try to refresh the page using the F5 key on your keyboard, on the other hand you could try to remove your browser cookies.
9. How does temp mail works?
A. Temp mail is being sent to our email server and forwarded to your temp mail inbox.
10. Is Temp Mail Legal?
A. Yes, using ANY disposable email service is completely legal.
11. What is Temp Mail used for?
A. A Temp Mail service is often used to receive temporary trash emails, your own personal mailbox stays spam free by using our service.
12. Is tempmail safe?
A. Yes, as long you never receive any sensitive/personal information you can safely use our service as you wish.
13. How to recover temp mail account?
A. You can recover your previous used temp mailbox on our homepage by entering your temp email username + domain and click Create.
Do you have any other questions, or queries?
Please let us know.
Thank you for using Tempinbox.